Sunday 22 November 2015

Details

I feel like sometimes I lean way too far towards the more 'proper' photographs of my children and forget to capture all the small details that in 20 years time is the one thing I will want to look back on. 

Thick eyelashes, freckled cheeks and little, still podgy, fingers.

The posed 'everyone stand and smile' photographs are great every so often but my mission to finish off the year is to capture the imperfect details too. For anyone wanting to capture their little beauties in a more unposed and relaxed approach, just focus on the little things and big things will happen! (cringe.)

Not only will it bring out your creative side, you will get some beautiful snaps too! Now I am off to start lens shopping, it has been a good 6 months or more since my last lens purchase I feel a new one is imminent.

Char x




*Disclaimer : No fingers were harmed by goats. Promise. ;) 


charliefarliephotos

2 comments: