Sunday 9 August 2015

Let's go!

Hey!

I am so excited to start blogging again. I very nearly carried on from my last blog but actually I decided against it last minute. As much as I adored my old blog, I wanted this to be fresh, a clean slate and a whole new start in the blogging world for me. I won't delete my old blog, in actual fact I fully intend to revert back to it in future posts. But for now, I need fresh meat!

I used to blog a lot when I didn't work and had our 3 littlies at home but life got busy, work started to appear and my evenings got taken up by editing rather than rambling. Although life hasn't calmed down at. all. I decided to start this up again, why not throw even more into my already mental busy schedule!?

I really miss this outlet, I used to pour my heart out in to posts and lets face it, it saved the husband a lot of evenings of me snotting into a box of kleenex and sobbing about why our baby wouldn't breastfeed properly or why our 2 year old didn't talk. Or even that our eldest child may in fact become a serial killer because he started to use a stick as a weapon.

Lets fast forward 2 and a bit years. We have a 7 year old boy, who is full of knowledge and compassion. Our second son is 5 and he really does get the most out of everything he ever does, and loves life so so much. And lastly a 3 year old girl who is a miniature version of me.. Strong willed, feisty, stubborn, determined and ever so independent. We really do love our little unit of 5 and for once, we are feeling very comfortable with how things are right now.

I spoke a lot about contentment in my old blog, I have come to realise that being content isn't necessarily a long term thing for me,  I love change, I love new starts and switching up dynamics of how we do things. Does this make me a bad person? No, I don't think so. But what I do now is that I am EXCITED about this new venture we're going on, and it all started over on YouTube... Go check it out!

I'll leave you with some recent snaps...

Char x










No comments:

Post a Comment